Wealth Management Advisor
Our client is a premier wealth management company with $3B+ under management. Company works primarily with high-net worth individuals and families across the US. The company is stable, growing and looking for their next generation of leadership.
- The primary responsibility of this position will be overseeing the client’s investment assets using our internal investment management program. This individual will be working with an existing book of business from one of the firm’s Senior Advisors.
- Implement financial planning strategies including but not limited to Retirement Plans, Cash Flow Strategies and Tax Management.
- Wealth Advisors are not responsible for getting their own clients, only building the relationship that already exist and servicing the clients on a consistent basis.
- This is NOT a sales position and involves more customer service and relationship building along with financial expertise
- Candidates must have 5+ years experience in a financial planning or investment business.
- 4-year degree and one of the following certifications: CPA, CFA or CFP®
- stable work history and strong ties in the Charlotte area
- should have a professional presence, excellent written and verbal communication skills and an easy-going manner, yet strong personality.