Wealth Management Planner
Our client is a premier wealth management company with $3B+ under management. Company works primarily with high-net worth individuals and families across the US. The company is stable, growing and looking for their next generation of leadership.
- This role will be a development role, working with a team of Advisors.
- Initially the Planner will learn the firm and the business from the ground up, completing applications and transfer forms, doing client analysis and basically learning the whole business and internal culture.
- Assist Advisors in creating and monitoring financial plans and retirement income projections. Prepare investment analysis and investment models for prospective clients.
- Assist Portfolio manager with preparing monthly investment reports
- At this firm, the Wealth Advisors are not responsible for getting their own clients or gathering their own assets to manage, only building the relationship that already exist within the firm and servicing the clients on a periodic basis.
- This is NOT a sales position and involves more customer service and relationship building along with financial expertise.
- Candidates must have 2+ years experience in a financial planning or investment business.
- They need a 4-year degree and one of the following certifications: CPA, CFA or CFP®, or be in the process of completing
- Experience with Morningstar Advisor Workstation and/or eMoney preferred
- They also need stable work history and strong ties in the Charlotte area.
- They should have a very professional presence, excellent written and verbal communication skills and an easy-going manner.