Web Content Administrator
The Web Content Administrator position is responsible for publishing products and merchandise to the E-commerce site. This position will have full accountability of the web content process including processing, sample turn in/vendor image uploads, and following up on any issues refraining items from publishing to upon receipt at the Fulfillment Center.
· Complete all Content Acquisition Requests for assigned merchandise area to meet publish deadlines. Including creating patterns, collections, manual, and promotional items.
· Accurately complete sku details including color code and size names for standardization and data integrity.
· Maintain necessary details for successful publish to Including assigning product types, updating classifications and ship dates, and managing workflows.
· Understand specified attributes in the system and how they affect left navigation on for assigned merchandise area. Ability to identify and select the appropriate attributes.
· Prepare items and samples for weekly turn in. Attend turn in and communicate photography requests to sample coordinators.
· Collaborate with buying teams and web merchants on delivery/assortment updates, and how best to display products on to increase conversion rates.
· Follow up on any feature/benefit needs
· Flexibility to work with multiple internal partners including, buying offices, web merchants, art directors, copywriters, image producers, and sample coordinators.
· Work with vendors to gain samples and images . Follow up on pending requests with vendors and buying offices for timely completion.
· Ensure that item image and/or samples provided by vendors correctly match the copy and product details.
Education & Experience
· Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Strong skill set, with standard PCs and business software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc) required.
Technical experience with Web Platform and 3rd party photography workflow systems (Media Compass) preferred.
· Experience with Retail, Merchandising, and/or Ecommerce preferred.
· Strong communication skills. Comfort level in communicating with all levels in the organization and external vendors.
· Excellent problem solving skills