Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TAM
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
The primary purpose of this position is to increase revenue and profitability of identified accounts. This includes the retention of existing revenues as well as identifying, qualifying and closing new business for incremental revenue realization to enhance the reputation and business relationship between customer and the company.
- Adheres to Our Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Drives revenue and future growth pipeline of assigned accounts; identifies and acquires new opportunities while growing and preserving business within existing accounts.
- Implements a value-based selling process to increase commercial success while maximizing price and profitability.
- Develops and implements account and territory plan(s) in alignment with broader account and product category strategies; collaborates with other Account Managers to ensure cohesive customer approaches and coverage.
- Accountable for meeting/exceeding sales goals for defined territory, including revenue growth, identifying and prioritizing opportunities, securing resources, executing sales strategies and pull-through tactics to meet planned and company objectives.
- Responsible for identifying, engaging and maintaining relationships with key influencers/decision makers through active customer involvement. Primary call points are Customer Directors and Managers.
- Works closely with Customer Success Team to define and track customer key performance indicators (KPIs) and helps to ensure service levels for assigned accounts are met.
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities, account changes, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive landscape to protect and grow revenue.
Required Qualifications :
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum Experience: 5 years in medical device industry, or related business to business sales experience
- Proven successful track record in sales and territory management , with a strong prospecting component
- Proven experience in selling components, sub-assembly and/or finished goods in technical solutions selling environment
- Completion of formal sales training program(s) a plus