Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : HH
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-7
Required Education : 4 Year Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
The Accounting Analyst position is responsible for the maintenance and record keeping of financial transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures. Responsibilities include accounts receivable, posting and reconciling transactions, analyzing and verifying payments, and preparing journal entries.
- Balances transactions, verifies data, and posts journal entries to the general ledger.
- Monitor and update corporate metrics to reflect financial performance.
- Collaborate with the business, especially department heads and asset teams, to gather and understand budget and forecast data.
- Prepare other analysis and economic evaluations as requested.
- May provide work direction and training to other analysts.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related business degree or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Demonstrated analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge of and experience working with JDEdwards highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply GAAP.