Accounting Senior Manager
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : JXD
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 6+ years of experience
Required Education : BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
Our client is a local HQ in South Charlotte that has recently created a Director of Corporate Accounting role to focus on the management an Accounting Manager, Corporate P&L, Corporate Close/Consolidation, Corporate Compliance, Financial Reporting, and Technical Guidance.
- Maintains responsibility of the general ledgers (including accuracy and integrity) for corporate as well as consolidation and reporting book for total company.
- Manages and reviews the completion of the balance sheet reconciliations and account analysis for corporate.
- Oversees the completion and review of company consolidation.
- Works with department heads to develop monthly forecasts of corporate spend and update on accuracy of forecast to actuals during the month as well as annual budgeting of corporate spend.
- Works with VP of Finance to prepare reports and communications for management, Board of Directors, PE owners, and audit committee
- Manages the completion of the annual financial statements and notes to the financials
- Manages coordination of year end audit with external auditors as well as divisions to ensure timely and issue free completion.
- Implement and Improve Accounting Compliance and Internal Controls, including working with divisions to complete Balance Sheet reviews and other internal reviews related to policy compliance as needed.
- Work with VP of Finance to manage third-party banking and debt relationships
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required.
- Minimum of seven years of accounting experience.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- CPA required.
- Public accounting experienced required.