Accounts Payable Manager
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Brittany Bice
Compensation : 85000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Professional Services
Job Description :
- Hiring, training, motivating, and evaluating Accounts Payable staff members.
- Overseeing routine department activities, such as disbursing checks and processing payroll, to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial, employee, and client records.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial information to management and government agencies.
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives.
- Developing, implementing, improving, and enforcing budgets, policies, and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Building and maintaining relationships with employees, clients, vendors, and lenders.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or related field.
- Experience may be required or preferred, particularly in a leadership role.
- Extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially business solutions and bookkeeping software.
- Strong planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
- Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Commitment to ethical behavior with a willingness to adhere to all company policies and current financial legislation.