Accounts Payable Supervisor
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Ashley Todd
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
One of our Clients located in South Charlotte is looking for a Dynamic Accounts Payable Supervisor.
As an AP Supervisor, you will be responsible for the management of a 7-9 direct reports in the AP Department to ensure accurate and timely processing of invoices.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, organizing, prioritizing, coordinating, delegating and managing of the work flow process for the AP Processing team.
- Ensuring timely and accurate invoice processing of all invoices, Accounts Payable team processes over 4,000 invoices per month.
- Assist with reporting on department’s metrics including determining relevant statistical data to measure performance.
- Monitors the accounts payable team in all daily accounts payable functions (invoice entering, issue checks, manual check requests, distribution activities, purchase orders, etc.)
- Perform a variety of tasks as well as lead and direct the work of others to include providing ongoing training, mentoring, coaching and performance management
- Ensure procedures are maintained for the collection, filing and processing of accounts payable invoices, vendor records and payments while providing the highest level of customer service
- Interacts on a regular basis with upper management as well as internal and external customers to integrate financial and operational goals
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations governing AP payments
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors Degree Finance Preferred
- 3+ years of supervisory experience.
- 5+ years of AP processing experience.
- 3+ years of SAP
- PNC Advantage preferred
- Experience in electronic accounts payable processing environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Ability to Multi-task and be highly organized and strong sense of urgency.