We are currently recruiting for an exciting new initiative with a local financial institution in the South Charlotte area. We are looking for sharp administrative professionals with a strong technical skill set and experience in project coordination and business support operations.
- Performs moderately complex to complex administrative tasks for a small to medium size department and management team
- Duties include: compiling information and preparing moderately complex reports using appropriate software
- Balancing expense accounts; assisting with personnel/payroll processing and record keeping; assisting, screening and/or selectively referring callers; answering questions regarding business unit policies and procedures.
- Liaison between internal and external customers to meet their service needs.
- Providing support to the business line staff in the areas of reporting, customer/business documentation, sales and service goals.
Publish planning meeting agendas/minutes.
Procure work supplies for appropriate teams.
Ensure the coordination of access availability.
Coordinating the timing of training and training calendars
Provide ongoing communication regarding project updates.
Establish meeting calendar views.
Secure meeting spaces.
- Assist with forecasting monthly budget.
- Performing special projects as requested.
- Ability to articulate, communicate professionally and appropriately with confidence at all levels and across functional lines
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and business needs
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- 2-4 years administrative support experience in a corporate professional services environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of legal terms and processes
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience supporting multiple managers with calendar management, travel arrangements, scheduling of meetings and events