Analytics Consultant, Junior
Location : Charlotte, NC 28277
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : MananPatel-CAFW
Compensation : open - Negotiable
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : 4+ Years
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Banking - Financial Services
Job Description :
- Responsible for consulting with clients to identify and define business requirements and translate business needs into complex analysis designs and recommendations.
- Identifies and recommends internal and external data sources, compiles/mines data from multiple, cross business sources; recommends and participates in the development of complex analysis designs using statistical and/or financial analysis, predictive modeling, process documentation, comparative analysis, etc.; interprets results and recommends solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency/quality, etc.
- Ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies.
- May manage project teams and provide guidance to less experienced team members.:
- 3+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Masters degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 3+ years directly applicable work experience.
Required Qualifications :
- Strong analytical and documentation skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3 to 5 years SQL experience
- 1 to 3 years Tableau experience
NICE TO HAVE:
- SAS experience