Analytics Consultant, Senior
Location : Charlotte, NC 28202
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : MananPatel-CAFW5187
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : 4+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Banking - Financial Services
Job Description :
*** W-2 ONLY *** 6+ MONTHS CONTRACT ROLE (POTENTIAL C2H) *** 2 JOB OPENING *** VARIOUS LOCATIONS (REMOTE / CHARLOTTE, NC / DES MOINES, IA / MINNEAPOLIS, MN / CHANDLER, AZ / ATLANTA, GA) *** NEGOTIABLE SALARY ***
NOTE: Must be present among above locations to interview in person with hiring manager.
Our client is in Financial Services industry and is also a Fortune 500 company and are looking for multiple Analytics Consultant. Here are some of the job responsibilities if you are hired.
Why is this position opening?
- Our client is transitioning from one team to another to support remediation efforts and are in need for Analytics Consultant to support until they have handle on volume and scope. If this volume remains same, this position can convert to DIRECT HIRE.
- This Analytics Consultant will play critical role in leveraging business systems and database knowledge to perform advanced data validation of commitment to customer remediation populations of customers who were harmed.
- Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to business analysis and/or modeling.
- Duties typically include providing insights, developing analytical strategies, performing analytical support and/or modeling regarding a wide array of business initiatives.
- This job requires application of analytical, statistical modeling, and forecasting methods.
- May focus on the theory and mathematics behind the analyses.
- Querying databases via SQL to identify populations of harmed customer for auto loans
- Utilizing home lending loans business systems to research transactions on loan accounts
- Delivering data populations and required documentation to remediation leads
- Working with data validation teams to ensure accuracy of data populations
- Creating business language illustrations of loans in scope for each remediation
- Profiling data to identify outliers, quality issues, and inaccurate data
Required Qualifications :
- Out of 5 most recent years Min. 3+ years of experience using SQL
- 5+ years of Reporting and/or Analytics experience
REQUIRED EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- College Degree in Any of this discipline listed below:
- Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Accounting, Finance, Economics or Computer Science
- Bachelors Degree with 7+ years (Fortune 500) company experience in Corporate environment OR
- Masters Degree with 5+ years (Fortune 500) company experience in Corporate environment
NICE TO HAVE:
- Prior Financial Services / Banking Experience
- SAS Analytics experience (not just ETL)
- R or Other Software used for data mining and root cause analytics
- Python programming knowledge