Analytics Consultant, Senior
Charlotte, NC 28277
Job Type :
Reference Code :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Banking - Financial Services
Job Description :
- Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to business analysis and/or modeling.
- Major Duties:
- Provide insights
- developing analytical strategies
- performing analytical support and/or modeling
- This job requires application of analytical, statistical modeling, and forecasting methods.
- May focus on the theory and mathematics behind the analyses.
- May directly manage 1-2 team members
Required Qualifications :
- 10+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Masters degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 5+ years related industry experience. CFA or CPA preferred.
- Experience with Tableau and Power BI.
- Working experience with large complex set of data
- Manage reconciliation and exception handling around data
- Supporting data integration between multiple systems
- Managing data quality within the process repository
Preferred (but not required):
- Experience with NLP (Natural Language Processing)