Application Delivery Manager
Location : Charlotte, NC, 28210
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : RW-MDM
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8+
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS or related fie
Travel : No
Relocation : Yes
Industry : Retail
Job Description :
• Experience in agile methodologies, mobile technologies, and reliability based modern software engineering practices.
• Demonstrate leadership skills and highly-technical hands-on software architecture. Passionate about recruiting, inspiring and developing team members.
• Be a mobile SME when it comes to mobile and strategic influence with engineering, business, or product organizations.
• Communicate across the organization with various teams both internally and externally to drive engineering efforts on mobile products.
• Data-driven culture to improve the scalability, security, efficiency and stability of mobile applications
• Proven to have a positive attitude and are goal/results orientated.
• Setup mobile engineering CI/CD pipelines, automated build/release processes, and production support and monitoring activity.
Required Qualifications :
• 8+ years IT experience
• 5+ years software development working on projects involving the SLDC implementation process
• 3+ years experience providing leadership, direction, mentoring members and database digital technologies
• 3+ years experience delivering enterprise-level external-facing mobile apps
5+ years of experience in a leadership role implementing mobile solutions within a matrix organization including managing operational tasks and/or financial responsibility
3+ years experience in e-Commerce
2+ years Consulting experience