Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_AE
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Required Education : 4 Year Engineering Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
THE COMPANY PROFILE:
- Industry leader of industrial components servicing a wide variety of industries including automotive, mining, steel, food and beverage, textiles, etc.
- Organization has experienced tremendous growth over the past 5 years and is continuing to add new product lines and services.
- Great company culture with a focus on teamwork and allowing individuals to express their ideas.
- Flexible working hours and a great work/life balance.
THE SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
- Work directly with customers and sales teams to develop technical solutions for custom applications.
- Execute project plans that are developed in partnership with the Engineering Manager and sales teams.
- Work directly with suppliers and manufacturing for product availability and lead times.
- Develop 3D models and perform engineering calculations when necessary.
- Provide technical information to teammates for quoting purposes.
- Provide ongoing technical support to customers, sales reps, and inside sales.
- Infrequent travel to suppliers and customer sites.
Required Qualifications :
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- 4-year Engineering Degree, preferably Mechanical Engineering
- 1+ years of post-graduate Engineering experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with individuals both inside and outside of the organization critical.
- Proficiency with 3D modeling strongly desired.
- Ability to concurrently handle multiple projects at varying stages.