Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : JXK
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7-10
Required Education : Bachelor's
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with the Controller to manage accounting department and processes and ensure timely and accurate financial statement close.
- Responsible for oversight of monthly accounting entries, month-end and year-end close procedures and balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for monthly equity accounting and updating cap table.
- Prepare timely and accurate financial statements and monthly cash flow for distribution to Senior Leadership Team and external investors
- Assist with audits including year-end financial statement audit, periodic bank audits, and additional ad hoc compliance audits.
- Work closely with FPA to provide reporting and support as needed
- Provide technical guidance surrounding changes in business and upcoming accounting regulations
- Establish and maintain strong working relationship with management and staff identifying and developing solutions to a full-range of business issues
- Advises team regarding the handling of non-routine transactions.
- Establish and maintain financial policies, procedures, and internal controls
Required Qualifications :
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 7-10 years of work experience with progressive growth.
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance. CPA preferred.
- A combination of public accounting and experience in a medium to large sized company (public company experience a plus).
- Demonstrated success in high-growth environment, including process development, implementation, and execution