Associate Digital Marketing Analyst
Location : South Charlotte
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : CHM
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : 4 year degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Marketing
Job Description :
TalentBridge has partnered with a national retailer to add an Associate Digital Marketing Analyst to their digital marketing department! The Analyst will develop and implement well strategic marketing plans to increase customer acquisition.
The Analyst will spend time:
- Planning strategy and overseeing digital advertising spend across mobile, display, social media, affiliate and paid search channels.
- Collaborating closely with senior digital marketing leadership, customer experience, online merchandising and vendor teams.
Required Qualifications :
Candidates should hold:
- Over two years of digital marketing campaign management experience across multiple digital channels, including paid search
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience with tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Analytics, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Similar
Preferable experience includes:
- Retail, eCommerce or consumer products industry experience
- Agency experience