Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : JXK
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-5
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
Assists in the execution of board approved, risk-based internal audits and advisory projects in accordance with the International Standards of the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing. Contributes to the development of written communications including audit reports and presentations.
- Assists Lead Auditor with engagement planning and audit program development.
- Executes audit planning steps and tests under the direction of the Lead Auditor.
- Evaluates the design and effectiveness of controls and the efficiency of operations.
- Documents audit work in accordance with established guidelines.
- Participates in meetings to discuss audit results, recommendations, and management action plans.
- Works collaboratively with project team to achieve project completion within specified deadlines.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CIA or CPA certification
- 1 to 5 years of internal audit experience
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Systems knowledge and familiarity
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Firm understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Section 404
- Knowledge of accounting best practices
- Strong computer skills