Bilingual Senior Executive Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a top-notch bilingual executive assistant for a growing organization in the Fort Mill area. Our company is growing rapidly, so our ideal candidate would need to be capable of navigating an ever-changing, positive environment while being professional and gracious under pressure.
This ideal candidate should be self-motivated/proactive, professional, along with the ability to multi-task and learn quickly. Principal responsibilities include but are not limited to: coordinate executive communications via email, text, and by phone. Interfacing with clients and vendors, being the ‘shadow’ of the executives in a professional and friendly manner. Arrange and schedule travel itineraries, pricing, and calendar management along with meetings and agendas. Knowledge of basic computer programs such as Word, Excel, Google (email/calendar/messaging), while also computer savvy enough to learn new and original software programs for the company is required.
Extreme attention to detail and the ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality while maintaining a friendly and team-building personality with staff and clientele. This is an excellent opportunity to join a family owned, fast growing company with a friendly, casual demeanor.
- 5 years of executive support experience supporting a CEO, CFO or C-level executive
- Bilingual Fluency in Spanish
- Excellent business acumen and ability to exercise sound judgment and prioritization
- Able to observe and maintain the utmost confidentiality
- Must Haves.
- 5-8 Years Office management Experience in a fast paced work environment
- 1 Year Quick Books Experience is a plus
- Good Mathematical Skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- MS Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Google Mail