Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Internal Temp/Contract
Reference Code : Caroline Taylor
Compensation : 40000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Qualifications :
· Bachelors focused on Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role