Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 50.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Information Technology
Job Description :
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze and document business, processes or systems, assessing and ensuring business needs (requirements) are met in solutions.
- Understand and document current business processes and procedures and identify areas for improvement.
- Conducts, leads ongoing reviews and discussions of business requirements, processes, procedures, and other findings
- Gathers, analyzes, documents and reports on critical information and results from research, meetings with stakeholders, etc
- Updates, implements and maintain any necessary business documentation (i.e. requirements, processes, procedures, etc.).
- Participates in problem resolution, resolves problems and/or ensure proper research/closure of issues.
- Effectively organizes and communicates plans, statuses, and other insights to cross-functional teams and management.
- Participates in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functionality Testing and other testing (POC) if necessary; and, coordinates activities and provide report outs (if required).
- Partner and support the Business Systems Group in key liaison interactions with Security, Information Technology, and other Groups / stakeholder / user groups.
- Manage deliverables to timely and quality completion producing necessary plans, timelines, and task lists.
- May participate on various work effort (initiative) teams
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned, needed or requested
Required Qualifications :
Business Analyst Skills:
- 5+ years of experience working as a Functional or Business Analyst
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, Visio, and MS Project (or equivalent tracking tool)
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of project management techniques and team dynamics
- Proven experience in business process development, requirements gathering and analysis, and user acceptance testing
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication, presentation, problem-solving, detail analytical, documentation and organization skills
- Ability to effectively work both independently and as a member of a high-performance work team with a diverse audience in both business and technical areas
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiate action and adapt to change
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Requires a mix of technical and business skills to perform support tasks and responsibilities effectively