Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : RW-BA
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Information Technology
Job Description :
As a liaison between IT and the business, Business Analysts are responsible for evaluating solution architecture, communicating technical requirements, identifying gaps, creating the technical design, and resolving implementation roadblocks.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to learn on the fly, is customer focused, and can manage competing priorities.
Primary Functions: •
- Functions as a core member of an enterprise project team which consists of Project Managers, Business Analysts, Applications Developers, and Client Teams.
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing technical requirements
- Create detailed technical specifications
- Organize, prioritize, and manage technical delivery at the project level by providing work direction to development staff and/or assisting with development tasks in order to meet project deadlines.
- Master strategic technical process modeling, traceability, and quality management techniques
- Develop and execute test cases that confirm expected results
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality
- Create tools and applying best practices for technical requirements gathering
- Completing work breakdown structure for the estimation of efforts needed for each task
- Communicating clearly the expectations to project manager and team members
- Resolving issues and solving problems throughout the project cycle by leveraging advanced problem-solving techniques
- Management of risk / issue tracking and remediation.
- Provide technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff
Required Qualifications :
• 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst or similar
• Experience in technical analysis including translating user needs into functional or technical requirements
• Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SQL required
• Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
• Enterprise technology delivery experience
• Ability to operate independently, with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, collaborative environment