Cash Application Specialist
Location : South Charlotte
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : Brittany Bice
Compensation : open - 18-19
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-3 years
Required Education : Associate Degree preferred.
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
We are currently recruiting for multiple accounting opportunities with a global organization in the South Charlotte and we would love to talk to you!
- Ability to utilize bank website and images for applying payments received.
- Post payments received with high accuracy rates.
- Post payments with a high application rate per day.
- Handle high volume of payments with extensive remittance detail to be processed.
- Read and decipher remittance data provided and be able to make sound judgement.
- Assist team members with new or complicated applications.
- Communicate discrepancies with AR Regional Specialists to assist in customer account maintenance and service.
- Update weekly auto-cash lockbox analysis.
- Maintain SAP Worklist
- Monitor and communicate unapplied, partially applied and “set to applied” items to ensure complete application prior to payment aging.
- Update the daily cash log for team members to sign out batches to apply.
- Month end lockbox account reconciliation.
Required Qualifications :
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with Excel and Outlook proficiency
- SAP experience preferred
- Previous A/R payment processing preferred with high volume cash application rate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to associates at all levels of the organization, emphasizing customer service
- Attention to detail
- Ability to accept change, be innovative and self-motivated.