No Job Title
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Inside Sells the organization’s products and services by calling prospective and established customers
- Maintains sales programs within assigned territory by keeping customers informed about available services, supplies, prices and new products.
- Responsible for meeting established sales quotas. Monitors competitive activity and trends within territory.
- Keeps records and prepares reports on sales activities.
- May travel to customer location to follow-up, make presentations or perform demonstrations.
- If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com, and submitting your resume.
Required Qualifications :
Responsibilities May include:
- Answer parts line
- Order processing
- Executing all aspects of the sales function including order inputting
- Existing account management
- Relationship development
- Serve as primary contact with accounts
- Process purchase orders and requests for quotations
- Provide customers with product and delivery information
- Work closely with manufacturing personnel to meet customers’ requirements
- Provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items
- Obtain accurate information from vendors relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Other tasks as assigned Qualifications
- 1-3 years experience
- Prior telemarketing sales experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, some college preferred
- Ability to handle high call volume
- Excellent and confident customer support skills
- General Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word) • Good verbal and written skills
Salary range for this role: 45,000 - 49,000