Director of Talent Acquisition
• Provide leadership and hands-on support to the talent development strategies and programs that result in improved individual and organization performance
• Lead and develop a team of development program managers who are accountable to design, develop and manage talent development programs
• Partner with talent management, engagement and performance management team to operationalize strategies and address identified gaps
• Designs work processes to ensure compliance with all applicable rules, regulations, standards and laws
• Develops delivery strategies for leadership and organization development through the most efficient and effective vehicles
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field is required
- Master’s Degree or other advanced level degree required
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Proven leader of high performing HR or Business teams that created high value to the business.
- Knowledge and experience with organizational development, design applications, and process excellence.