Chemical Account Manager
- Develop and execute commercialization strategies to secure sustainable, profitable specialty polymers business.
- Identify areas for competitive growth, advantage and value added to clients and market.
- Manage current client partnerships adding value in all areas of business development.
- Drive business development strategies to maintain competitive edge in the market.
- Identify market analysis priorities and execute growth plan.
- Compliance of all Laws, Regulatory and Company policies.
- Ability to validate of product marketing claims used in marketing materials.
- Strong interpersonal/relationship building skills.
- Good written, verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-driven and ability to deliver results with limited supervision.
Minimum Requirements Requirements:
- BS degree or higher in Engineering, Chemistry or related discipline
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in developing, marketing and commercializing new products required; polymer related products preferred
· At least 5 years of experience in market analysis with in-depth understanding of business fundamentals and strategies
· A strong working knowledge of PowerPoint – presentation creation, Excel and other Microsoft software tools is essential
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills is required
· Knowledge of medical markets, non-wovens markets, biaxial film marketing, specialty sheets marketing preferred
· Willingness and ability to travel as required. (Domestic/International)
· Self-driven and ability to deliver results with limited supervision