Chemical Process Engineer
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : ML
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Required Education : Chemical Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
The Process Engineer is responsible for overseeing the development of processing instructions for plant operations and their introduction to the manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for project start up, process optimization and process troubleshooting.
- Execute small-scale production of materials to support process development and business development goals.
- Contribute to development of procedures and best practices.
- Participate in safety reviews as needed.
- Ability to document work in notebooks and written report.
- Will perform routine analytical duties to support process development
- Analyze customer required specifications managing all qualifications
- Participate in root cause corrective action
- Utilize Six Sigma methods to improve key performance indicators
- Keep process areas safe, neat and orderly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year experience in technical assignments with a strong chemical engineering understanding
- Have the process knowledge and the desire for improvement to create a more competitive future by finding opportunities and relentlessly pursuing them.
- A demonstrated ability to perform in multi-functional teams to achieve objectives within required time-frames.
- Strong experience using statistical tools in a manufacturing environment to improve quality, solve problems and optimize the product and process.
- Contributes to problem-solving, can establish standards, and committed to improvement.
- Knowledge of manufacturing analysis tools such as PI, Proficiency, statistical process control, data mining methods, and Six Sigma Methods.
- A demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve project results within required time-frames.