Chemical Product Manager
* Product Managment by reviewing orders, prices, coordinating with customer care to assure orders and shipments are accurate. First point of contact for clients with questions or issues related to delivery of products, services and requests to meet customer order requirements.
* Evaluate packaging, shipping, cost optimization and attend to customer specific needs and requests.
* Interact with new customers to assist in set-up in SAP. Address requests and solutions for EHS, REACh, packaging, FDA, ISO, Product technical data sheet, CoA, and other regulatory requirements/needs.
* Analyze material procurement cost optimization data, explore alternative areas for expansion uses for products.
* Cross Functional responsibilities with shipping and QC of products.
* Assist with product branding.
* Coordinate with IT department to develop product engagement.
* Provide access to marketing literature for clients
* Update old marketing literature as needed.
* Merge or create literature to address market needs under Company brands.
* Create customer marketing communications that are relevant to the brand and end users to promote product for various end use markets.
* Maintain positive customer focused communications on products and markets.
* Analyze with customer sales and pricing data for engagement with customers.
* Lead market analysis for specialty/high end packaging/film and fibers/engineered resin/ composite applications.
* Track Imports, Raw Material Pricing, Spreads, and develop tactics to grow business.
* Minimum BS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or other technical education.
* 5 years’ experience in B2B marketing, sales, business development, etc, with a focus on chemical products.