Chief Financial Officer
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Brady Teague
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10+
Required Education : CPA/MBA
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful, profitable, and growing organization. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will work together with an experienced Chief Executive Officer and senior leadership to achieve company objectives. The successful candidate must utilize not only their financial knowledge, but also their leadership, communication skills, and business acumen.
In this fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, we need someone to serve as the CEO’s business partner; to not only improve upon traditional reporting, accounting, and banking processes and procedures, but also to provide the CEO visibility to the business, and together manage toward key objectives.
Required Qualifications :
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- He/she will have experience compiling monthly reporting packages with commentary and key performance indicator detail, and other required investor materials (covenant compliance certifications, audit preparation, etc.).
- Experience in a leveraged and capital-intensive business model is preferred with manufacturing industry experience. He/she will know how to partner and support a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture and will appreciate the nuances of a founder led organization.
- The CFO will have expertise analyzing and executing a plan to support growth, both organically and through acquisition.
- The CFO should have experience with developing systems and procedures and working closely with key operational stakeholders so there is full transparency in profitability.
- He/she will know how to create tools for key functions of the company that are effective in the planning, reporting and managing of the company’s operational and financial performance. The CFO will create clarity and insight in the results and personally work with each department to highlight the drivers.
- He/she will be an operational leader, able to earn trust and drive efficiencies throughout the entire business.
- The CFO will have experience dealing with complex financial models and will understand Capital Investment analysis and bank covenants.
- The CFO will ensure integrity in all of accounting, business reporting, budgetary controls for both current and long term goals.
- Prior experience as a CFO is preferred, but not required.
- CPA and/or MBA