Chief Information Officer
We are looking for an experienced CIO (Chief Information Officer) to oversee the use of Information technology (IT) in our company. You will be the one to devise the company’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
An excellent CIO must have a solid IT background and consistently keep up-to-date with advancements of the field. Apart from their education and experience, they must have every quality of a leader and a strong strategic and business acumen.
The goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to our company so as to facilitate the success of our business.
CIO Responsibilities Include:
- Setting objectives and strategies and direct implementation of both short and mid-range plans for the IT department
- Selecting and implementing suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Monitor technology changes and advancements to uncover ways the company can maintain a competitive advantage
- Analyze costs, value, and risks of IT and make suggestions to leadership
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Direct and organize IT-related projects
- 20-25 years IT experience
- SAP ERP implementation experience
- CIO experience within a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience as CIO or similar managerial role
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities