Client Experience Team Lead
The team leader will be responsible for leading a group of 5-6 employees to be the best in class customer service team following the guidelines established by sales/business
This role will initially be focused on a new initiative for 2018 and then form the core of the early transition team as we migrate the OTC organization to North Carolina over the next several years. The Team Leader will have a critical leadership role in ensuring a best in class order fulfillment and related processes to deliver value and performance for our internal, external customers, while striving for excellence and continuous improvement. This role reports to the Regional Customer Service Manager within the Integrated Business Operations and is governed by policies and frameworks established by our organization.
- Leads the Customer Service Team located in the region responsible for order fulfillment and related processes.
- Defines the team’s strategy and objectives taken into account the strategy and objectives
- Responsible for maintaining strong and sustainable collaboration with the global business units
- Build and manage employee capacity, support their professional development, review and assess performance, and enable employees to optimize their contribution to the department.
- 10 years of corporate customer Service experience preferable in a Manufacturing environment
- 3-5 years of customer service management experience
- MS Suite Experience: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- SAP Experience