Client Implementation Analyst
The Implementation Analyst will work within an energetic professional services team and will be responsible for designing and configuring the platform for our clients in response to their specific business requirements. The role is a mix of client-facing consultative work and behind the scenes platform design, configuration, data analysis, and data manipulation. The Implementation Analyst should demonstrate passion in and a desire to become skilled in four broad areas:
- Participating in requirement gathering sessions onsite at client offices or virtually via web conferencing
- Documenting client requirements
- Configuring the platform in response to requirements
- Analyzing client legacy data sets to understand the impact of the data on system design
- Working with Microsoft Excel to map, collate, and normalize disparate data sets for import proprietary system
- Providing consultative system design and industry best practice recommendations throughout an implementation
- Holding both clients and internal team members accountable to project timelines and budgets
- Managing multiple client implementations concurrently
- Organization, effective time management, and ability to multi-task
- Passion for delivering high quality outcomes
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience working as part of a team
- Lead client meetings and communications
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Comfort with Microsoft Excel, familiarity with basic Excel functions
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving situations
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership over your work
- Willingness and love of learning new technology, new processes and procedures, and new business models
- A strong interest in technology and being passionate about using technology to create value for our clients is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for success.
- Must be eager to understand data relationships and the interplay between data and business requirements.