Client Relations Specialist - Manufacturing
Location : South Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : AXM
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-5
Required Education : 4 year degree preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Supply Chain/Logistics
Job Description :
My client is looking for an outgoing Client Relations Specialist who will serve as a highly visible point of contact between customers, internal departments, and suppliers.
- Global provider of Engineering Services to clients in the automotive, heavy equipment, material handling, power equipment, and industrial products industries.
- Entrepreneurial type of organization that promotes a culture of collaboration and professional development.
- Ability to interact with individuals across all levels of the organization and work in a high visibility role.
- Excellent employee benefits.
- Accurately and efficiently key in and confirm sales orders, shipping information/dates, pricing.
- Resolution of any customer issues as they arise.
- Provide strategic, responsive, and reliable service to customers.
- Accurate and timely processing of purchase orders to suppliers.
- Validating supplier payment terms, freight terms/freight costs, and tariff impact.
- Work closely with production and warehouse teams giving guidance and prioritization to meet customers’ requirements.
- Manage system forecast and status of sales.
- Responsible for maintaining shipment folders for domestic and international shipments.
- Work with supply chain and logistics departments to minimize lead-times, assure timely delivery of products, and keep overall freight costs low (both domestic and international).
- Lead, manage and document regular customer inventory reviews.
- Backup support for other account management team members as needed.
- Act as the voice of the customer.
Required Qualifications :
- Four-year degree preferred – supply chain or international business concentrations are a plus
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar administrative, customer service and sales support roles
- Has worked with a global supply chain
- ERP/MRP systems experience a significant plus, including Exact Max