Client Services Analyst
We are seeking highly motivated candidates who are interested in developing a solid understanding of the workings of the investment management business. This position in the firm’s Client Service and Analytics Team will grant you exposure to many areas of the business including business development, client service, marketing, portfolio management, operations and compliance.
Specific functions include, but not limited to:
- Assisting the firm’s client strategists with responding to client inquiries
- Creating client portfolio reviews, specifically in the compiling of portfolio-level analytics and incorporating the data into the review materials
- Coordinating the set-up of onboarding and terminating relationships including; compiling new account documentation, communicating account details to the applicable groups within the firm, and ensuring that all steps are completed within the designated timeline
- Responsible for creating new client records and updating changes in the CRM
- Working directly with institutions, investment partners and Advisors to complete requested task, respond to inquiries and support ad-hoc requests
- Partnering with Team to source necessary reports to track and confirm for billing reporting purposes
- Proactively gathering, communicating and distributing market updates and other related materials to clients, partners and prospects
- Hosting regular calls/meetings with assigned clients to promote solutions
- Overseeing and providing guidance to the junior members of the team
- Adhere to strict deadlines in a demanding environment
Candidates will be highly motivated and possess most of the following:
- Required Education: Four year bachelor’s degree required, preferably in finance
- Preferred Experience: Five to ten years of experience with marketing/servicing institutional clients in financial industry
- FINRA Series 6 and Series 63 required or must be obtained within three months from date of hire
- Experienced and knowledgeable about the foundations and endowment landscape
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in dealing with statistical and financial information
- Articulate with excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Solid computer skills with ability to learn and proficiently use several software packages, including Salesforce.com ; Excel and Word a must.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and experience working under strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently but also with diverse individuals/groups.
- Effective multi-tasker.
- Willingness and ability to travel, including the potential for extended workdays and weekend assignments