Client Success Manager
The CSM will also have a thorough understanding of products and services and identify upsell opportunities for Sales while nurturing the client relationship. The CSM will effectively engage with contacts across all levels within clients’ organizations and thus develop a deep knowledge of their accounts, their clients’ industry/sector and business needs. As products and services grow, CSM’s will work to build interest within our user base, increase customer usage and engagement, identify upsell opportunities for the sales team, and ensure that our clients are maximizing value and continuously growing with us.
About the Role:
Lead On-boarding for strategic accounts.
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients’ organizational structure, each users’ role, and day-to-day function.
- Act as consultants and problem solvers. CSM’s will go the extra mile to understand the pain points in our users’ existing workflow, then strategize and train clients on how to reach solutions and desired outcomes by using products.
- Discover ongoing opportunities to weave in products/services into our clients’ daily workflow.
- Ensure subscriptions are configured and optimized with appropriate alerts, saved searches, target lists, etc.
Grow customer lifetime value by proactively engaging clients and serving as their advocate internally.
- Nurture relationships with strategic accounts; drive ongoing education and continued value of our products and services.
- Proactively and empathetically engage clients at risk, ensuring urgent client issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Discovering trends for churn, optimizing processes for danger accounts moving forward.
- Collaborate and build relationships with healthy accounts. Discover trends for Success to implement as best practices for similar account types/use cases moving forward. Source client testimonials, referrals, etc.
- Must have a “Client-first” attitude.
- Strong interpersonal communication and listening skills; comfortable on phone.
- Prior experience in Client Success within the financial or SaaS industries (or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention metrics).
- Must have a can-do and problem-solving mentality. Views existing friction points in the product and customer journey as opportunities for improvement.
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with 100% company match up to 10%