Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : Shea Raff
Compensation : open - 25-30/hr
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Marketing
Job Description :
- Develops and drafts content for internal audiences that consistently emphasizes and promotes company vision, mission, corporate strategy and culture values.
- Reviews and edits essential internal communications prior to dissemination to ensure accuracy, clarity, appropriateness and compliance with corporate branding guidelines
- Ensures a “corporate voice” permeates messaging to employees and stakeholders.
- Tracks metrics to evaluate effectiveness of communication plan delivery.
- Coordinates distribution of internal communication materials and manages the team’s editorial calendar.
- Drafts communications plans and timelines for assigned initiatives and projects.
- Will need to multitask and flex across the needs of the global corporate communications group, collaborating with colleagues on additional communications tasks as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or a related field
- Ability to establish content and publish to multiple platforms to include social media, intranet, e-newsletters, etc.
- Basic data analytics experience
- Ability to manage large and small projects in a fast-paced environment, while working across multiple businesses, geographies and cultures.
- Ability to build relationships with all levels within the organization.
- Will report to the Head of North America Communication.