Contract Analytics Specialist
Contract Analytics is accountable for providing complex analytics and leadership in the development and execution of new and innovative reporting mechanisms and offerings. We work collaboratively with staff in Sourcing, Member Field Services, Data Management, Operations and New Business Development teams to successfully deliver new offerings that are innovative to the market. We perform analytics, complex data extracts, and presents findings and deliverables to key project stakeholders to support various areas including: contract launch, contract sourcing, and/or contract cycle.
- This role will provide analytic support to and work collaboratively with employees in strategic sourcing, contract management, business analytics and revenue reconciliation.
- This support will include data analysis, research, financial modeling and preparation of presentation materials.
- The role also develops knowledge of the sourcing process from member need identification to contract execution, gains familiarity with terms and conditions, Premier electronic tools, and contract execution process.
- A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) required. Area of study in Business, Finance or related field.
- Experience with data analysis and modeling, or data integration and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on experience utilizing intermediate features of Excel (VLOOKUP & Pivot tables) and PowerPoint to conduct financial analyses and present comparisons.
- Supply chain or healthcare concentration area of study preferred.
- 1 year of experience preferred.
- Coursework in purchasing or supply chain management.
- Experience with Access preferred.