Contract Network Systems Analyst
We are currently looking for an efficient and experienced Network Systems Analyst to support a large corporate client during a new system migration. In this role you will be handling the vast majority of communications with telecom vendors and you will be tracking over 500 lines with multiple touch points.
Other Duties include
- Circuit adds, removes, conversions (450)
- Track stores, installation and disc dates for multiple vendors and multiple circuits
- Create and install computer technology to improve internal and external communication
- SIP conversions
- This is part of a massive initiative with the company
- They need a candidate who is very efficient and has a desire for speed.
- Work environment m-f 8-5, very little weekends
- Individual will need a large amount of technical computer knowledge, as well as manual dexterity for installing and repairing communication lines.
- Must feel comfortable handling routine checks on previously installed equipment and fix and maintain it as needed to ensure it functions properly.