Contracts Analyst 3
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of drafting or amending contracts Including negotiating terms and agreements. Relevant experience or a Contract Attorney/Juris Doctor graduate would be attractive for this role.
Job Title: Contracts Analyst 3
· This position supports a technology remediation initiative to perform contract risk/gap analysis and contract remediation activities (negotiations), data abstraction and make applicable updates in the contract system of record.
· The selected candidate will work with Strategic Sourcing Consultants, technology partners and members of the Law Department to create risk documentation and update, maintain and quality check all data in the contract system of record.
· May assist in development of standards and processes for ongoing contract management and administration.
· Juris Doctor Degree Preferred but Not Required
· Contract Attorney Preferred but Not Required
· 2-3 years of Contract Analyzing, Negotiation, Drafting and Review Experience
· Duration: 6-month Contract
· Pay Rate: $30-40/hr.