Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : JXD
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
We are partnering with a global manufacturing company that is seeking a Controller. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the Managing Director and have tremendous long-term potential.
This position will be responsible for overseeing all of the accounting and finance activities of the company. While leading a team, the Controller will be closely involved in setting company strategy to maximize the fiscal strength of the company. This role will have regular interaction with internal leadership and the global management team.
- Oversee the activities of the accounting and finance department and make recommendations concerning business policy, resource allocation, financial goals, objectives, and systems to support growth of the company and improve financial performance.
- Maintain/implement policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Manage monthly financial planning, reporting, statements, budgets, and forecasts.
- Supervise the internal audit functions
- Oversee treasury, asset management, fixed assets, accounts payable and receivable, new customer set up, and sales, use and property tax.
- Liaise with outside legal counsel regarding all corporate matters.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Public accounting and CPA certification preferred.
- 5+ years in a supervisory role required.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- SAP or similar ERP highly preferred.