Location : Charlotte
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : JXK
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5-15
Required Education : Bachelor's
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Responsible to lead the controllership and accounting operations of the company ensuring that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles; supports the team with dynamic leadership, creating an environment of trust and productivity.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Directs the corporate accounting and treasury functions; designs and maintains an organizational structure, appropriate financial controls, and general ledger system that drive efficiency and productivity toward the achievement of departmental goals and objectives, while protecting company assets.
- Establishes and maintains an adequate system of accounting practices and processes designed to enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results and to mitigate risk, according to GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Establishes efficient workflows that drive the integrity of all processes and data; maintains a chart of accounts and system of controls over all accounting transactions, maximizing company value.
- Issues timely and complete financial statements for internal and external reporting; manages the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results.
- Contributes to the development of annual budget.
- Ensures accounts receivable are collected promptly, manages cash controls and confirms periodic bank reconciliations are completed as scheduled.
- Monitors debt levels and operating performance in compliance with covenants; ensures debt payments are made according to agreement requirements.
- Meets governmental regulatory provisions at all levels, studying existing and anticipating new legislation; enforces adherence to requirements, files related reports and advises management on needed actions.
- Participates in the development and support of the company’s strategic plan.
Required Qualifications :
- 5 to 10 or more years of industry knowledge is required.
- Dynamics experience required.
Education And Previous:
Experience Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance, (MBA preferred) from a four-year college or university
- Driven by a high degree of ethics and integrity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build collaborative working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Highly efficient and productive, manages time well
- Strong Interpersonal skills • Self-motivated and self-directed