Corporate Accounting Manager
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : JXK
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8-12
Required Education : Bachelor's
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Prepare consolidated monthly, quarterly, and annual US GAAP compliant financial statements and annual accounting disclosures
- Compile data and prepare analysis and financial reporting deliverables for parent companies, financial institutions, and other internal/external stakeholders.
- Evaluate key controls, design and maintain a program to support an effective internal control structure across the business.
- Manage and coordinate annual audit process and requirements of independent/external auditors.
- Advise and consult with functional and business counterparts on US GAAP accounting and financial reporting requirements. Provide guidance on technical accounting issues ranging from routine to complex.
Required Qualifications :
Essential skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, or finance
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA)
- 7+ years of public accounting or corporate accounting experience
- Experience with financial process review and controls design/implementation
- Strong technical accounting skills and a deep understanding of US GAAP