We are partnering with a privately held global manufacturing company based in Charlotte that is seeking a Corporate Controller. The position will oversee the full-cycle accounting and reporting functions, financial analysis, consolidations, revenue recognition, tax structuring, and support manufacturing operations and inventory.
- Oversee daily operations of the accounting team
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Financial Statement – Monthly closing duties
- Direct and coordinate financial planning and budget management functions
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance (KPIs)
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and forecasts
- Work closely with lenders to ensure compliance with all covenants
- Manage the preparation of all financial reports and forecasts
- Manage cash collections and disbursements
- Prepare financial analysis for strategic projects
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal reporting requirements
- Work with leadership team to develop 3-5 year business plans
- Establish short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Establish, and maintain an organizational structure to effectively accomplish company’s’ goals and objectives
- Serve as primary liaison relative to financial issues
- Coordinate financial audits with outside agencies and provide recommendations for procedural improvements
- Collaborate with Manufacturing and Engineering to establish inventory, costing, and margin controls
- Ensure company is properly insured and protected
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA is a preferred
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including GAAP
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Strong and verifiable analytical and strategic capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and Access.