We are partnering with a privately held manufacturing company based in Rock Hill, SC that is seeking a Corporate Controller. The position will oversee all accounting and finance activities.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with senior leadership and have a significant impact on the company's financial strategies.
- Oversee the activities of the accounting and finance department and make recommendations concerning business policy, resource allocation, financial goals, objectives, and systems to support growth of the company and improve financial performance.
- Maintain/implement policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Compile and analyze financial reporting packages
- Manage monthly financial planning, reporting, statements, budgets, and forecasts.
- Responsible for budget management, financial analysis, forecasting, cash management and financial reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- 10+ years accounting experience in a leadership role
- Strong and verifiable analytical and strategic capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills