Corporate Facilities Assistant
Location : South Charlotte
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : CHM
Compensation : open - 14-15
Start Date : 11/01/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1 year
Required Education : 2 year degree preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Administrative and Support Services
Job Description :
We are currently working on an awesome opportunity for a junior facilities manager to grow and develop directly under an outstanding manager with an international company!
- Welcomes on-site visitors, clients, and determines nature of business, then announces to appropriate persons.
- Monitors visitors access and issues passes when required.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information as may be required.
- Monitors security system as required.
- Assist with fire drills
- Ensures all copiers are stocked with paper, toner and other supplies as needed. Takes meter readings on each machine and documents it.
- Tracks all paper placed at each location.
- Breaks down boxes at elevators and takes them to dumpster.
- Ensures storage rooms are kept clean and orderly.
- Check conference rooms for cleanliness and straightens as necessary.
- Checks all break rooms and boardroom kitchen after corporate hostess has left for the day.
- Performs special projects and duties as may be directed.
- Work closely with the Sr.Manager of Administrative Services to coordinate efforts towards meeting deadlines and clarifying priorities.
- Maintain manager’s calendar based on knowledge of goals.
- Interface with building management to convey needs, Responsible for hot/cot calls, meeting with contractors and building engineer to represent the needs of the company.
Required Qualifications :
- High School diploma or equivalent education.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret written and oral instructions.
- Ability to effectively represent information and respond to questions from managers, customers and the general public.
- 1 year of facilities experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills