Corporate Merchandise Assistant
We are currently recruiting for an awesome opportunity for a Corporate Merchandise Assistant to support an exciting time for a large Corporate retailer in the e-commerce space. In this role you will be working with merchants, vendors, buyers and multiple internal parties to support the team. This role will be both operational and strategic as you support the team in a fast paced and exciting environment!
- Mange all data entry and management for products going on to the e-commerce site including validate products for the Website, reviewing skus for accuracy and excelling in a deadline driven environment.
- Manage entire set up process for merchandise.
- Operate in multiple CRM systems to manage to e-commerce process.
- Develop relationships with buying, logistics, and database teams to ensure accuracy in product set up and pricing.
- Facilitate vendor relationships to solicit and coordinate vendor provided assets including product images, attributes and descriptions.
- Prioritize weekly workflow based on sales volume and key team initiatives.
- Escalate technical systems issues with documentation to merchants and appropriate IT teams.
- Prepare & distribute weekly sales reports for merchant.
- Support merchant with additional administrative duties.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent sense of urgency
- 4 year degree in Retail Management, Marketing, Fashion Merchandising, or Business Administration.
- 1 - 2 years of applicable retail experience
- Microsoft suite applications (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point). Proficiency in Excel.
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written.
- Must have organizational, analytical, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.