Currently recruiting for a top-notch Corporate Receptionist with the dedication to providing award winning customer service and administrative support to internal and external parties. This role will be the face of the company and manage the front office by serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately, maintaining security and receptionist switchboard.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Assist with the day-to-day operation of the office, including updating automated supply ordering, supply restocking and ensuring office cleanliness.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories, notify properly and giving instructions.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Take accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy and arrange meetings and/or conference calls as needed.
- Review and respond to daily internal/external mail and overnight packages; prepares and distributes daily mail.
- Supports building management, office management, Corporate Real Estate and outside vendors to arrange for repairs and maintenance relative to office furnishings, fixtures, equipment and space.
- Maintains cleaning and maintenance of all common spaces including but not limited to: cleaning counters, filling coffee beans and powders, emptying coffee grind bins and drain bins, emptying trash bins, misc. office cleanup including breaking down boxes, and washing, loading, and unloading dishwasher.
- Work as a member of the team, willingly providing back‐up support for co‐workers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals.
- Leads day-to-day operation of the office, including updating automated supply. ordering, distributing mail, answering the door and ensuring office cleanliness.
- Works on additional projects and general office maintenance as assigned.
- Client Service: Demonstrates strong commitment to meeting the needs of both internal and external customers striving to ensure their full satisfaction.
- Organization: Establishes a systematic course of action for self or others to ensure accomplishment of a specific objective. Sets priorities with an appropriate sense of what is most important and plans with an appropriate and realistic sense of the time demand involved.
- Communication: Creates an atmosphere in which timely and high-quality information flows smoothly up and down, inside and outside of the company; encourages open expression of ideas and opinions.
- Decision Making: Makes decisions authoritatively and wisely, after adequately contemplating various available courses of action. Refrains from "jumping to conclusions" based on no, or minimal, evidence; takes time to collect facts before decision-making.
- 5+ years of previous administrative experience
- Experience and comfortability working in a high paced office environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- PC and Microsoft Office proficient
- Proven administrative and organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, manage workload, and effectively prioritize in a continuously changing environment
- Ability to assume responsibility and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple priorities
- Must possess strong organizational, problem-solving, and follow-through skills to complete projects in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively interact with all levels within and outside the organization