Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : JC
Compensation : open - 18-25/hr
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Human Resources
Job Description :
- Responsible for recruiting and selecting entry- to mid-level professional/management staff from internal and external sources.
- Full-cycle recruiting: post jobs, source and screen candidates, schedule interviews for hiring managers, and point of contact through offer and on-boarding process.
- Plans and conducts innovative employment advertising campaigns, job fairs, etc. to recruit candidates.
- Develops effective working relationships with professional and management recruitment agencies, schools and senior levels of internal management.
- Conducts interviews, evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Consults with senior management to recommend candidates, offer packages, etc.
- Provides candidates with information on the company.
- May administer tests and interpret results.
Required Qualifications :
- 3+ years recruiting or human resources consulting experience
- Experience in IT, technology, and clinical staffing preferred