Corporate Senior Tax Accountant
Location : Charlotte
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : JXK
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-5
Required Education : Bachelor's
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
We are seeking a Senior International Tax Accountant to join one of North Carolina’s premier organizations! This is one of those rare tax career opportunities in Charlotte!
This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic group of people to assist and support their international tax activities.
Selected candidate will be a CPA with 3-5 years of international tax experience in either public accounting or industry. Successful individual will have a basic understanding of U.S. international tax implications of transfer pricing, Subpart F, recent tax legislative changes and various other foreign related calculations.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT:
- Assist in a variety of transfer pricing activities including methodologies and changes.
- Understand the company’s transfer pricing policy, assist in process documentation, and performing various transfer pricing calculations particular those related to the latest tax reforms.
- Assist with various components of the US and International financial statements, tax provision and tax return filings.
- Conduct tax research on various international tax matters.
- Coordinate with outside tax consultants and other international personnel.
- Various other duties and special projects.
Required Qualifications :
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT:
- BA/BS in Accounting required. MS in TAX or LLM preferred.
- 3-5 years of international tax experience in either public accounting or industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and Microsoft Excel skills
- Significant experience with tax preparation software and online tax research skills
- Thorough and detail oriented