Corporate Strategy Manager, Customer Experience
TalentBridge is looking for a passionate, driven, and experienced Corporate Strategy, Customer Experience Manager to join our team and help us ensure we are delivering an exceptional experience to all customers. While we have always focused on helping our customers unlock new value and achieve new possibilities, today, our customers expect us to provide more than simply exceptional technology. Our customers are looking for a delightful experience from end to end, and it’s the job of the Corporate Operations team to ensure we are meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
We are looking for an individual to serve as the internal champion for our customers. This “champion” will be responsible for using data-driven insights and direct customer engagement to unearth improvement opportunities and define what needs to be done differently to delight our customers. In addition, he/she will utilize user-centered design thinking to develop and deliver solutions in collaboration with cross functional teams.
The Manager must have demonstrated success in gathering and transforming qualitative and quantitative inputs around user needs/expectations into actionable recommendations. He/she should be comfortable influencing and collaborating across functions to develop compelling and differentiated experiences.
This position may include some travel.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- 5-6 years of Customer and/or Employee Experience (CX) in a technology service company
- Obsessed with providing exceptional customer experiences
- Experience conducting high quality customer and/or employee research, including qualitative interviewing
- Strong drive to understand the root cause of any problem
- Thrive in fast-paced work environment, working well under pressure
- Exceptional people management skills
- Proven ability to project manage large teams, and to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Undergraduate degree
- Ability to travel as necessary to support business