Corporate Training Manager
Location : Lancaster, SC
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 90000.00 - 130000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5-10
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
TalentBridge is partnering with one of the leading manufacturers in Lancaster, SC in search of a Corporate Training Manager who will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and administering the training programs between three facilities. Manager will ensure that the training developed by the organization meets the needs of each function and is aligned with the goals of the business.
This position will be closely associated and work with the following: Operations Management and Personnel Quality Management Quality Control and Quality Assurance Personnel Safety, Security and Environmental Services Manager Human Resources Regulatory Affairs Other departments as training needs arise.
- Determines training objectives by conducting analysis of overall needs and specific skill or knowledge gaps
- Manages the development of training programs and materials including outlines, text, handouts, hands on exercises and training evaluations
- Recruit top Training Subject Matter Experts and Training Coordinators
- Consults with management to develop and/or implement company training programs and workshops to employees and manager such as training profiles, On the Job Training (OJT), Train the Trainer programs, supervisory, management, work skills, and communication
- Monitors the effectiveness of training on employees using individual and/or group performance results
- Collaborate with management to identify preventive or remedial training for employees
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of Training and Development experience in a corporate environment (preferably a FDA regulated environment)
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Independent and flexible leader
- Proficient in MS office suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed oriented and possess strong organization skills with the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other departments and function within a team environment